Affiliation: Applied Chemistry Program, Graduate School of Advanced Science and Engineering, Hiroshima University
Academic degree: PhD, Engineering
Hobby: Road bike, Kyudo (Japanese Archery), Reading, Trip
Osaka Prefecture University, B. D.
Osaka Prefecture University, M. D.
Osaka Prefecture University, Ph. D.
Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, Research Fellowships for Young Scientists DC2
Hosei University, Assistant Professor
Osaka Prefecture University, Research Assistant Professor
Hiroshima University, Assistant Professor (tenure track)
University of Sassari (Italy), Visiting student
University of Buenos Aires (Argentina), Visiting researcher
University of General San Martín (Argentina), Visiting student
Hosei University, Research Center for Micro-Nano Technology, Visiting Researcher
- The Japanese Sol-Gel Society, 2011/06~
- The Ceramic Society of Japan, 2012/01~
- International Sol-Gel Society, 2013/08~
- The Society of Inorganic Materials, Japan, 2017/11~
- The Chemical Society of Japan, 2018/09~
- The Electrochemical Society of Japan, 2020/06~